Our Policy and Certificates
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
With the awareness that our target client audience is the world, notably in Europe, and the contribution of our all employees, KROS AUTOMOTIVE INC, aims at being a company which;
- It satisfies the customer with its product quality, orientation to sustainable energy sources, sensitivity to the environment, and occupational health and safety,
- Accepts the only number is "zero" in a customer complaint, energy consumption, environmental impact and work accidents,
- Selects, evaluates, and develops its suppliers in line with customer expectations, Quality, Environmental, Energy, and OHS activities,
- Delivers accurate and quality products on time,
- Adopts as principle the supervising, reviewing, and continuous improvement of all management system activities to which it depends on,
- Aspires to satisfy its employees by creating healthy, safe, and sustainable work conditions,
- Is dedicated to comply with all legal requirements, requirements of customers, and other entities interacting in relation with quality, energy, environmental aspects and safety at work in all its activities,
- In the direction of strategies, defines, proposes a solution, and implements the feasible needs and expectations of interested parties and stakeholders,
- Defines and evaluates the hazards, risks, and opportunities that may arise in terms of quality, environment, energy, and occupational health and safety; plans and implements the necessary precautions to prevent, eliminate or reduce the possible negative effects of its undesirable effects and allocate the necessary resources for these,
- Researches and applies techniques that continuously improve our product and service quality in all management systems, prevent environmental pollution, minimize risks by ensuring effective use of energy and natural resources, and increase the possibilities of improvement in terms of quality, environment, energy and OHS with new technologies,
- Is profitable, consistently growing, developing, satisfying its stakeholders, and adopts the principle of increasing all performances related to management systems and preventing nonconformities by providing consultation and participation of employees.
Click here to view our management system policy document.
Our company has two in-house laboratories which serve to the needs of R&D and Quality Control processes. In these laboratories where activities are carried out on the basis of OEM and international standards, the product quality and safety are ensured with mechanical, chemical and functional tests of the product types in the research&development and mass production phases.
Laboratories of KROS Automotive carries out all tests needed for purchased materials as well as semi-products and final products with the highest levels of precision and reliability.
KROS Laboratories are equipped with test devices and equipment sufficient to carry out;
- Tests for verification of product/material development processes
- Tests for verification of input, process control and final products
- Functional tests to guarantee the continuity of the mass process conditions.