Human Resources Management
Our company sees its workforce as the most significant source in its efforts to achieve its targets and success. Therefore, we aim at maintaining a strong human resources base by training and developing young personnel who are highly likely to be successful in the future.
Being a member of Kros Automotive means being a part of a proud team who markets high-quality products in Turkey at value for money and has the understanding of the best production. In our family, mutual trust, respect, contribution and collaboration are core values. Our family encourages novelties and openness to change and development. Our personnel at every level of our family will climb their career ladders as the most successful individuals of production and automotive industry in Turkey.
The principle of Kros Automotive family is to attract hardworking, skillful, creative and successful individuals, to assist in their personal developments under equal conditions by investing on them, to enable them to build a career for themselves in this industry and work together for longer years by keeping open the doors to reach upper levels. No affair is seen as a transient one in Kros Automotive, the necessary efforts and attention is paid on creating a relationship on the sound and lasting foundations.
Our Basic Principles of Human Resources
- To identify the qualifications suited to the characteristics of the job and accordingly allocate individuals,
- To identify and provide the necessary trainings in order to develop business skills, entrepreneurship, success and efforts of personnel,
- To ensure and encourage that our personnel works in a faithful manner under ethical values and ethical conduct principles as well as productivity and profitability principles,
- To inform personnel about the matters significant for them timely,
- To develop the communication means and opportunities in order for easy communication of personnel opinions and suggestions to management, to ensure effective communication,
- To meet the social and cultural needs of personnel, to support their tasks, works and activities, to ensure active contribution of employees in the managerial decision-making process and works done,
- To consistently review, update and develop the Human Resources policy.